Bluestem Consulting, Inc
Sue Clark's Computer Experience
◦ Analyst with more than 25 years of experience in the areas of business analysis, system analysis, software design & development, testing, and training.
◦ Develop and maintain databases for tracking client activities, develop solutions to improve user efficiency and productivity. Good understanding of rational database design.
◦ Excellent Technical Writing & Analytical skills, Analytical Problem Solving, Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Self-Motivated and Organized in Delivering High Quality Software Solutions.
◦ Industry Expertise with a wide variety of organization
Non-Profits: Habitat for Humanity, Churches, N. TX Food Bank, Goodwill
Small Businesses: Healthcare, Real Estate, Service centers
Others: Insurance, Public sector, Financial Services, Electronics, Energy and Utilities,
Telecommunications, for various companies as a consultant or employee such as BCBS,
New York City, UPS, Bank of America, Citrix, Texas Utilities, Bell South, American Airlines,
Oregon Healthcare, Oregon Dept. of Transportation
Skills: Application Design and Specifications, Technical Data Analysis, Database Design, Test Planning, Test Execution, Defect Management, Support Training, End User Training.
Databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, dBase II & III
Software: SQL, Siebel CRM, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Office, (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access), Microsoft Project, Lotus Notes, Mercury Quality Center, Rational Tools, Rational Requisite Pro, Rational ClearQuest, SQL Plus, Toad, Visual Source Safe, VI editor, SharePoint, exposure to BizTalk, MQ,
Methodology: Iterative, Agile, Waterfall
Programming: Visual Basic, HTML, XML, Fortran
Tools: Microsoft Project, Microsoft SharePoint, Mercury Quality Center, Rational Tools, Toad, iSQL Plus, AQT, SQL Mgmt Studio, Microsoft Office
Role: Sr System Analyst McKinney and Frisco, TX area Owner since 2000
Through my consulting company, I work on a variety of projects for numerous small businesses and non-profit organizations. Analyzing their customer or contact databases, performing routine administration / maintenance as well as endeavoring to maintain the consistency and accuracy of the data. Frequently creating reports or exports to answer specific business questions.
In addition I periodically design new features/enhancements, gathering requirements from the users, creating a design, working with the programmers to implement the design, testing the development, teaching the users to use the new features and transitioning the enhancement development to the support group.
Currently working with: Habitat for Humanity, supporting Keystone and KeyAddress database clean-up efforts, MoreThanData.org on their Keystone, KeyAddress and KeyImport applications, and designing and development of custom reports for Trinity Presbyterian Church
◦ Design application enhancements, test and train users on the new functionality
◦ Database clean-up, application support and training
◦ Create user guides based on the users functionality
Non-Profit Experiences– McKinney TX, 2014 – present, Keystone database support, help desk, clean up, and training to increase consistency.
◦ North Collin County Habitat – McKinney TX, 2014 – present, Keystone database support, help desk, clean up, and training to increase consistency.
2003 – Designed a database to track contacts, vendors, donations, jobs, property, site review, acquisition, building, volunteer, fund raising activities, family participation activities.
◦ North Texas Food Bank – Dallas location –2009 – designed a database to track food distribution to agencies and to clients in order to track the trends and grow the distribution service within the communities it serves.
◦ Healthcare Client Tracker – 1998-2006 –developed a client tracking database for Healthcare service provider to capture client, equipment, activities, invoicing and billing information, which made it possible for the company to grow their business from 200 to 2500 clients over the 7 years I provided ongoing support creating new reports and modifications due to changing regulations.
◦ Healthcare Auditor tracker - 1993 – designed Developed an auditing tracking database for Healthcare Auditor.
Project: ODOT Fleet Mgmt & Advance Traffic Mgmt May 2012 to September 2014
As a Contractor to the Oregon Dept. of Transportation, for the Application Development group supported application upgrades, new solution implementations.
◦ Validated that system and interface design met the business requirements
◦ Wrote test plans, test cases, and scripts that validated requirements including 15 interfaces.
◦ Executed testing for functional and 15 interfaces with mainframe and vendor developers
◦ Managed User Acceptance Testing with business and technical stakeholders
◦ Created user guides based on the users functionality
Project: DHS - Healthcare Implementation December 2011 to May 2012
Worked on the Health Insurance Exchange project for the State of Oregon-Dept of Health Services. The objective of this initiative was to implement an efficient Oracle CRM solution for the citizens and employees of the state seeking health and dental insurance as per the rules of the government Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
Compiled State and Federal regulation requirements for project traceability matrix
Various Companies - American Airlines, Accenture, TXU Energy November 2000 - December 2011
Senior Business Analyst
◦ Designed the final solution, gain consensus with Oracle Technical Account Manager and Application Development Architect for the overall high level solution and presented solution to the stakeholders for project approval
◦ Worked extensively with the Business to collect requirements and create workable solutions for the desired functionality
◦ Evaluated vendor proposals and estimates, gaining consensus with Vendor Technical Account Manager and Architect
◦ Started and Facilitated the Tech Meeting – a weekly meeting of the 7 project Development Leads to resolve common issues due to the multiple projects in one application
◦ Co-led user acceptance testing for 15 business users of all levels
◦ Worked to define the functional solution representing a significant effort to the overall proposal resulting in a $6.5M implementation effort win
◦ Managed teams of 3 – 7 focusing on completing high quality design deliverables and development to test scripts and execution including managing defect resolution effort.
◦ Conducted 6 two-week training sessions resulting in 83 practitioners being successfully trained on application configuration
◦ Training of employee in Siebel Developer, multiple times during 2008 & 2009
◦ Directed data conversion activities, developed conversion plan, approach and design deliverables and met project reliability goals of 99.9% accuracy of migrated data
◦ Worked on a Siebel enhancement project for Electric industry during de-regulation with an accumulative budget of over 8 million dollars. Developed solutions for several areas of the overall application
◦ Consulting company, worked on multiple projects, Web Application for Financial Planners, Process improvement assessment, scientific equipment call center implementation, healthcare equipment database development.
◦ Provided second level support of the main Informix database of providers and members, issue resolution, and data cleanup analysis
◦ As a programmer, plotted the path of the initial test flight from New York to Paris of the GPS system
◦ Instructor for the Schaumburg School District Office and school Principals and administrative staff, developed training materials, conducted training, performed routine and diagnostics testing on the computers throughout the district
◦ Advertising Type setter for a mail order catalog company
◦ 2013 Oracle 9i SQL Certification and 2009
◦ 2009 Siebel 8 CRM Certification, 2004, Siebel 7
◦ 2012 Test Design Techniques
◦ 2012 Crystal Reports
◦ 2011 Scrum Master Certification Course
◦ 2009 Oracle 10g Certified Associate
Management Information Technology graduate program,
Colorado Technology University, Denver, CO
Completed several database design, programming and several management classes.
1982 BBA Business Administration – Coe College, Cedar Rapids, IA
1975 BS Education – Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL
Request More Information